Project Management Professional (PMP®)
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification evaluates a candidate's ability to manage a professional project's personnel, operational processes, and commercial priorities. According to the organisation that supervises the Project Management Institute (PMI) certification, there are reportedly more than a million PMP holders worldwide. It applies to all business, IT, building, and healthcare project managers. Therefore, it is seen that PMP Certification is highly demanding worldwide.
A person who has earned a PMP certification can anticipate a 20% rise in their salaries, which makes it one of the most popular certification programmes today. As other project managers have already acknowledged, this accreditation gives a significant return on investment.
Knowledgewoods offer PMP training in Noida so that candidates and employers can get advanced knowledge to boost their income. In addition, the PMP course addresses the essential competencies needed by a project management professional and new trends, developing practices, and customised concerns.
A new component on the role of the project manager in both large & small companies has been included in this PMP course, which emphasises strategic and commercial understanding.
More than 2.1 million people are now trying to become PMP Certified. Industry experts seek Project Management Professional, or PMP, certification since it is a worldwide recognised professional credential offered by the Project Management Institute.
A PMP certification allows you to operate in practically every field and is highly valued worldwide. Due to the abundance of IT and commercial firms, obtaining a job in cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai is considerably more manageable.
Even Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates reported more significant compensation for PMP holders than for non-PMP holders, according to the PMI survey.
By 2023, there will be about 16 million additional employment openings in project management, with a $6.1 trillion increase in the sector’s size. It is estimated that a 42% increase in the production of project-intensive businesses like manufacturing, banking, ONG, construction, and IT will directly increase the demand for this certification course.
KnowledgeWoods has experience delivering 3500+ classroom PMP® preparation programmes to 135+ participants in more than 200 countries and has been a Verified Partner for the PMP® Certification Initiative.
Project management methodologies used by PMP have a robust global presence and are very productive. The core abilities a project management professional needs are also covered in the PMP course, along with current trends, new practices, particular issues, and other topics.
- Based on PMBOK® Guide Latest Edition – 7th Edition aligned with Approved PMI® Content
- Assessing Participant's Profiles and Advising on How PMP® Certification Can Add Value
- Best-in-Class PMP® Program Deliverables
- More than 97% Success Rate for First Time PMP® Exam Takers
- Proven PMP® Training Model based on Bloom's Taxonomy
- Strategy to Clear the PMP® Certification Exam at First Attempt
- PMP® Mock Exams with Graphical Reports to Assess Your Preparation Level
- Dedicated & Toll-Free Customer Support for PMI®® Membership, PMP®® Application Submission, and Exam Booking
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail, Phone, WhatsApp, and Video Calls.
- It aids in developing various hard and soft skills, including project management, business management principles, and industry trends.
- Share information about the PMP® Exam costs and offer options for 35 hours of classroom training with email query handling.
When you select the KnowledgeWoods PMP® Preparation Program, you will LEARN:
- The Structured Approach to Manage Projects: Dividing the Project Management Domain into Five Project Management Processes Groups and Ten Knowledge Areas in line with Guide to PMBOK® Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
- The Important and Relevant Project Management Best Practices with specific mention of Input, Tools, Techniques, and Outputs for each Project Management.
- How to leverage the KnowledgeWoods Deliverables to Pass the PMP® Exam at the First Attempt.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- This leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes.
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Dedicated Post Training Customer Support for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking
PMP® Certification Benefits
How to become PMP® ?
What can we do for you?