PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is an internationally recognized project management method created by combining practical experience with best practices in Project Management.
The method is the de-facto standard for Project Management in the United Kingdom, Europe and is practiced worldwide. Moreover, the PRINCE2® manuals are available in several languages.
Although originally designed for the management of Information Technology projects, the latest version of PRINCE2® is suitable for all other types of projects across industry verticals - Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research Development, Product Development, Oil and Gas, to name a few.
PRINCE2® has now become more than just a manual. When people say "we are using PRINCE2®" they don’t mean that they are using the manual. They imply that they direct, manage, or participate in a project which follows the process/processes, components, and techniques embodied in the manual.
Over 100 participants from companies like Steria, HP, Airvana, Tech Mahindra, CSC, SAP Labs, SunGard, RBS, Orange FTG Group, IBM, S1 Corporation, and TCS, just to name a few, have chosen KnowledgeWoods Consulting to prepare and successfully clear the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioners Level Certification Examinations.
We understand what PRINCE2® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom and e-Learning to prepare for the PRINCE2® Certification and Prepare for a career in the Project Management role.
When you attend the KnowledgeWoods PRINCE2® Certification Program, you will learn how to:
- Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method.
- Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing interdependencies and identifying opportunities.
- Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and control.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Act as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Project Management Jobs in the UK and Europe
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Shows your commitment to the Project Management profession
- Meet the Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Project Management Training based on Latest PRINCE2® Manual
- Attend 4 Days of Training
- Attempt Foundation & Practitioners Exam on the 4th Day
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PRINCE2® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PRINCE2® Exam
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PRINCE2® Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support over E-mail
PRINCE2� Certification Benefits
How to become PRINCE2� Certified?
What Can KnowledgeWoods Do For You?